Key Segment Manager (m/f/d) - Hospitality international
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Pfleiderer is a leading manufacturer of engineered wood in Europe with annual sales of more than 900 million euros and around 2,200 employees. The company is headquartered in Neumarkt/Germany and has five production sites in Germany, one in Poland and sales offices in France, the United Kingdom, Austria, the Netherlands and Switzerland. The company offers a complete range of products and services with a focus on furniture construction, woodworking, interior finishing and engineered wood construction, and is a partner to industry, trade, craftsmen, planners and manufacturers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In detail, you will take on the following main tasks:
- Constant monitoring of the contract market in the area of design-oriented interior finishing products
- Performing comprehensive product presentation and consulting, placing our products in tenders and project acquisition, e.g. via architecture and planning offices, property developers, interior designers, etc., and providing support with a integrated consulting approach during the project phase
- Development of individual concepts and measures for the target groups with successful implementation
- Expansion, maintenance and further development of networks in the object market (e.g. architecture and planning offices, trade, fabricators), attending trade fairs
- Observation of the market, recognition of product trends and market requirements, derivation of future developments, passing on market requirements to marketing/product management, co-development of concepts with a view to reaching new target groups
- Preferably you have a degree in (interior) architecture or design, alternatively a degree in business or an apprenticeship
- Ideally, you have already worked for several years as an architectural consultant or in consulting / sales of interior design products and have an affinity for design and construction
- Your approach to market development is considered structured and systematic. You always advise competently on technically complex topics and inspire your counterpart with a high degree of customer orientation
- You are self-motivated, have strong communication skills and a confident manner, and enjoy building and maintaining networks.
- A good sense for trends and colors completes your profile
- Willingness to travel internationally is a given
- Very good English, other languages (German, French) are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A demanding and challenging job in an exciting environment
- Scope for ideas and initiatives in your own area of responsibility
- A good work atmosphere characterized by collegial and open cooperation
- A structured and profound onboarding and a well established team
- An attractive compensation package
- A neutral company car, also for private use
- Company bike leasing, subsidization of gym contracts (including Hansefit, Sportnavi) and employee discounts for well-known brands
THAT SOUNDS INTERESTING?
No cover letter required.
PFLEIDERER Deutschland GmbH
Ingolstaedter Str. 51, 92318 Neumarkt
Phone: +49 (0) 9181/28-787